Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Body by Vi

I will begin a drastic dietary change once I receive my kit in the mail.  It seems I have been roped in by some peer pressure, but mostly on my own behalf to try something drastic in order to lose weight and inches and regain self-esteem, health, and many abilities I find hard or impossible these days.
Body by Vi is Visalus Sciences' take on the shakes already sold by the Beach-Body brand (P90X, Power90, etc); but better.  A gal I went to junior/senior high with is an independent distributor now (and owns two new BMW's because of her work making shakes); she is mostly behind the roping into the product itself.
Included with the shakes twice/day, a few good snacks (nuts, seeds, fruits and veggies), lots of water and a sensible dinner (pasta w/veggies or salad w/chicken or beef or seafood; etc).
I'm excited for the potential to drop 10 or 20 or 40 pounds and get back to the me I am supposed to be.
Stay tuned.

Thanks.

No comments: