Popular Posts

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Walking with God

Monday I was led to re-listen to John Eldredge's audiobook of his book Walking with God.  It's basically his journey through a year and what it's like for him to try to listen to God, in everything.
I am very pleased thus far, only on disc #2 with lots of going back to hear that again going on.

My one note for today and possibly this week, is to throw off the clutter and extra stuff in my life, especially the stuff that I always say I will get to later...and I never do.  This time around, and tonight I plan to get rid of that stuff (mostly for me it's articles from everywhere), or lists of things to do...if God wants me to do those things He will place them on my heart at the right time, and I will be Spirit-led to fulfill them.
For now, it's about peace and rest for my soul and action for my faith.
Thanks.

No comments: